Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall is Coming . . .

The leaves are starting to change color, people have gone back to school and returned to their daily routines. My days have been filled with work, taking care of my 14 laying hens and spending time with my family, friends and wonderful cousins. Fall is my favorite time of year . . I love seeing how much the trees have changed as I drive to and from work. Life is good. I feel blessed.
Today Mom, Aunt Gwen, Natalie, Leah and I went to Westport to do some sightseeing and shopping. It was their first time in Westport. On our way there we stopped at Brown's Shoe Outlet outside of Perth. Between the four of us we bought 10 pairs of shoes . . . Mom didn't buy any.... Waiting to get our lunch

Mom and Aunt Gwen



Scott went back to OttawaU this year. He is taking Viola Performance. He made the switch over from violin this summer and is really enjoying the change. He is living in the same place as last year. Miss him already.

- Photo credit: Erin Humphrey

My cuz Natalie and her fiance Nate (and cousin Leah!) came over for dinner last Saturday. He was visiting from Virginia to work on wedding plans and to see his beloved Nat. And to vist his awesome cousins to be!


Opening an engagement gift.

No comments: