Thursday, July 8, 2010

An evening swim


Last night Mom and I went for a visit to see Caroline and her Mom, Carmelle. Mom has been doing a bible reflection with Carmelle and another lady for the past few months at their house.

Then Caroline and I went down to the beach and had a swim. We also got a visit on the beach from Louise! It was great to see you Louise. This is a picture of the beach we went to - Caroline and I did not do any posing last night. There was alot of people there last night trying to cool off.

It has been great to see you so much lately Caroline after seeing you only a few times last year. See you in a couple weeks :)

- Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Erin! It was great to see you and Caroline, too! I hope your moms had a nice time, too-- I'm sure they did!

Louise W.